Obligation of secrecy
We are pleased that you have visited our website and thank you for your interest in our company.
Protection of your private sphere is important to us when you visit our website. This is why we act in accordance with applicable provisions of the law in order to protect personal data and ensure that data is secure. This is why our services can only be used anonymously and processing of data takes place in accordance with the following principles:
This website uses Google Analytics from Google Inc. to analyze the web traffic. Google Analytics uses so-called 'Cookies', a text file which is saved on your computer. This makes it possible to analyse the usage of the website. The created data are transferred and saved on Google servers located in the USA. In the case this website activated the IP anonymizer, your IP address will be cutted, but within the European Union or other countries which ratified the Agreement on the European Economic Area. In exceptional cases the complete IP address will be sent to the Google servers and cutted there. On behalf of this website operator, Google will use these information to evaluate your website usage and to create reports for further services for the website operator. Google Analytics data generated by your IP address will not be joined to other data of Google.
You can prevent the storage of Cookies by setting your browser software, however, it could be possible that not all functions of this website will work properly.
Furthermore, it is possible to prevent the creation and processing of information by the Cookies (incl. your IP address). Google offers a browser add on which is available here: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
Further information about Google Analytics and obligation of secrecy is available here: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/.
We advise you that we extended Google Analytics with following code gat._anonymizeIp();. This anonymizes the IP address.
Contact, support, newsletter and RMA forms
The personal data that you enter via our forms will only be used to establish contact with you and provide you with the information you require. No data will be passed on to any third party that is not a distributor of MATRIX VISION or MATRIX VISION itself.
- Linux is owned by Linus Torvalds, owner of the mark in the U.S. and other countries, and licensed exclusively to the Linux Mark Institute.
- Microsoft, Windows, Windows logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
- PlayStation, PLAYSTATION, PS family logo, Cell Broadband Engine are trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment, Inc., in the United States, other countries are registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.
- IBM, BladeCenter are trademarks of International Business Machines Corporation in the United States and other countries.
- ThinkStation is a trademark of Lenovo in the United States and other countries.